paulbalocheDefinition of Marriage from Webster's Dictionary, 1st Edition.#timeless #biblical #controversial?
- tobybaxleyI would argue that marriage is a covenant rather than a contract. Covenant is based on mutual trust. A contract is based on mutual distrust.
- _brittanybrandenburgAMEN! @paulbaloche
- paulbalocheThis definition is not "anti" anything or anyone. #GodisLove #1John 4:8
- mizsydAmazing that this 1st Edition defined marriage so Biblically.
- vicki_testerHeck yeah!!
- babz_iz_ereLOVE IT!!!!
- marinetraderAs for me and my house we will serve the Lord #joshua
- annahgrace3Eph 5:22-33
- darrell_leblancIt's a shame that we as a culture think we can redefine words that God originally defined Himself.
- mightymissionDefinitely Ephesians 5:22-33
Log in to like or comment.