generalelectricA scene from #Chateau Lake Louise, in #Banff National Park, #Canada. The #lighting of the formal gardens features #GE PulseArc Multi-Vapor metal halide lamps, providing soft pools of #light for pedestrians traveling between the waterfront and the hotel. Don’t forget to post a nighttime photo of your favorite monument or landmark with the hashtag #GELights before August 12th, for the chance to win a trip to London and a #lighting home makeover from GE! #GELighting #technology #mountains #nofilter
- jsturrWho do I call for reservations ??
- titirosesI like so much
- baidah3505awesome i like it.
- annkigzAwww this place is so cool
- nyc_scorp_tpaSo serene and beautiful !
- zacksaysabsolutely gorgeous!
- yesthatkarimThe lighting of the mountain is provided by a GE StellarFusion Multi-Element G Class nucleosynthetic star, located 93 million miles from Earth and yet still able to deliver over 1 kW per square meter of power to Earth's surface, as well as providing soft pools of light to creatures on the surface of the planet.
- engelsjeroenNice picture
- rudy_castanedaSimply stunning!!
- aka__1Marvellous view
- ingafromswedenI love this
- mrshiningIts nice picture, and i also excited for strange and inspiring marketing+pr strategy of ge
- fredregs97That's Plain of Six glaciers in the background. Been there and have tried Baniff's hot springs. Awesome.
- fredregs97I forgot to mention that's beautiful Lake Louise at Baniff.
- generalelectric@fredregs97 That's right! Truly a beautiful place.
- salmanomar82My beautiful country Canada
- iwanktheai like .....
- topitaler2012 end film)
Log in to like or comment.