welovemarilynMarilyn Monroe in New York, 1957.
- elleauraI want her
- lara_constantineSo pretty!<3
- welovemarilyn@jonahsmathers A few years ago I came across the film 'Gentlemen Prefer Blondes' it was the first Marilyn film I ever watched. I was instantly captivated by her. From then on my obsession began, I started learning all I could about her, reading biographies, watching biopics, and it went on from there. :)
- lacapitana7How is it that I never knew her, wasn't even born when she was alive, but my heart aches in missing her? She was such a beautiful, bright shining star.
- mrszananiriAw thank you
- danielle_greyHer curvy days before things got to dark for her
- reagan0308@lacapitana7 I know how you feel. Have you seen the Life magazine "remembering Marilyn, 50 years later"?
- rachelxoxoxo@kathyhua she took to many sleeping pills she died in her bed even
- aunt.june@danielle_grey she always had dark days. She was so human it almost made her more beautiful.
- danielle_greyYeah beautifully troubled
- spanishflyybaybeee@danielle_grey stfu I guess ur on the wrong page this one is for ppl who loved and admired her. #dumbass
- lindajayjayI Aleah do my eyebrows like hers <3
- danielle_greyYeah dumbass I do admire her you idiot she was troubled and it made her even more beautiful hence beautifully troubled #toptwat
- tandylia@3bo0ora_wwe I thought I was the only one... :)
Log in to like or comment.