jbo_photoHey E.L. James, I do not wipe "my sex" after urinating. My children were not birthed from my "sex" canal. Please don't be afraid of the word vagina. My four year old isn't.
- micahjonzYou couldn't pay me to read that.
- betsykingDo you murmur?
- gretafromthehipexquisite. moan. gaze. flush. gape. this book has like the same 10 words over and over.
- jbo_photo@smittengreta mouths pop open a lot, too. And don't forget the "holy fuck!"s.
- gretafromthehipI was JUST about to mention holy crap/shit/f*ck!!!!
- jbo_photo@smittengreta you used an asterix...you so classy. ;)
- gretafromthehipI flush. and blanch.
- jbo_photo@smittengreta "he pressed his mouth into a hard line". I've only read 100 pages and I swear I've seen this 10 times.
- gretafromthehipwell there's plenty more where that came from! I'm like three chapter from the end. but get this....I'm listening to the AUDIOBOOK while I run! bahahahaha! we should discuss our thoughts when we're both done. mine will take somewhere around 45 seconds.
- jbo_photo@smittengreta the audiobook!! Oh my gosh, that's like, a zillion times worse!! Haha! I'm pressing onward...
- heatherb_photographyI just finished this & was rolling my eyes the entire time. (insert something about a twitching palm here.) If you have to use the same word twice in 1 sentence, please don't write a novel. Please.
- gretafromthehipwhat @heatherjbennett said. I think that was under :45!! I had high hopes after all the hoopla. but about halfway in I realized....no, the plot actually isn't going anywhere. every time it looks like the plot might go somewhere, she winds up with an erection pressed against her belly (hee hee hee hee hee)!
- karma_bridgeI opened the book to a random page and read a random line that said "I don't remember nipple clamps in the bible". Yup that was all I needed to read! Lol
Log in to like or comment.