- versachelleWhat if I were sleeping on a chair or sleeping bag in my room not too far from my bed, would bedbugs crawl over?
- gotchabedbugsBed bugs will always stay close to where they feed. If you are allergic to bed bug bites (not everyone is) and sleeping within a infested room they will find you and feed.
- idoshoutouts__Say I were on vacation and there is nothing for a bed bug to feed on, would they leave? And how long does a bed bug bite stay on skin?
- idoshoutouts__And also would you be able to feel a bedbug if it were feeding on you?
- gotchabedbugsTypically bed bugs won't leave an area - they can spread if there is not enough for them to feed on. Bed bug bites and how long they stay vary from person to person. Everyone is effected differently. From welts to small bites. Some are not allergic to bites also. As for feed if bed bugs numb you while biting you so that you won't feel them.
Log in to like or comment.