jaredpsmithRead up on the benefits of #Cacao and are pretty compelling especially to a #chocoholic like me. Got these nibs which are good but quite bitter, any #tasty #tips?! #healthytips
- melbournepaleoguideLove them! I use them in any desserts or sprinkled on top of anything like yoghurt, pancakes etc just like chocolate chips :)
- heelsontherunI've purchased them thru nuts.com. When they do free shipping specials, you can get a pretty good deal. Yum :) I haven't done much more with em than eating a small handful. From a fellow chocoholic :)
- jaredpsmith@paleobites thanks, I'll give it a whirl with those and see what works!
- jaredpsmith@bakinginheelz I'll check that site out for sure! So far I'm pretty new with em and find it very bitter, we'll see how I adjust and if there's a clean way to "dress" it up. :)
- foodfreak1@jaredpsmith I know this is super!! old but I chew them with nuts. They're so bitter alone. A couple almonds and the nibs in a mouthful usually makes it a little palatable ☺
Log in to like or comment.