katesmyhreCMU + neon spray paint = a new planter to brighten up our patio (need one more plant!)
- _alicciamp_Did you put something under the blocks to hold the dirt in place? This is a great idea, I saw it posted on Pinterest!
- katesmyhre@alicciamp glad you like it! Yes, I put chicken wire under each block, then stones for drainage, then soil.
- _alicciamp_Clever! Thanks for the awesome idea!
- katesmyhre@alicciamp I just posted a tutorial http://modernlywed.com/2013/04/25/diy-modern-neon-concrete-block-planter/!
- laurencoreneI would use my #PrevalSprayer for this. Make any color I want!
- alba_breenI loved lt!
Log in to like or comment.