japhetweeksFirst day of Egypt's first free presidential elections and polling stations still have huge lines. Polling stations close at 8 pm and reopen for a second day tomorrow. #docphoto #docpix #people #society #middleeast #cairo #presidentialelections #democracy #news #election #freeelections
- sionfullanaThank you for sharing this! I hope everything is going smoothly and without incidents over there. Sending good energy!
- japhetweeks@sionfullana My pleasure! Wish I could shoot more, but am busy operating a video camera! Check in tomorrow for more updates.
- japhetweeksDue to higher-than-expected turnout, voting today has been extended one hour until 9 pm.
- putdownthephoneIt's so exciting to see these pictures.!
- jrmypaulWhere is it exactly ? Is it by any chance near of Maadi ?
- japhetweeks@shteuf Yes. Between Metro and Besno's!
- shahinemohammed<a href="http://roknasala.com/">شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض</a>
Log in to like or comment.