kevinrussPhotoForge2 app screen shot for @gilganizer this curves line is the basic shape I use but it's a little different for every photo. That and a +exposure adjustment is all I do 90% of the time. Hope this helps. Tones inspired by @samuelrichard
- kevinruss@nursekacie you're welcome! I don't mess with the individual R, G & B lines, just the default one. Keeps it simple.
- kevinruss@gilganizer no problem!
- kassiaphoyYou're rad!
- ribbonsofredLove that you posted this!! You da man!
- kristinrogersThat was nice of you
- amyeruthLove that posted this. So refreshing how confident you are in your work. I could practice this edit all day and night (and I will) - but without the @kevinruss photo, I just won't be able to reproduce your work. ;) Love your stuff Kevin.
- jackiehokama@amyeruth put it perfectly! it's not the photo or the editing alone, but together that make any photo of yours special. you're awesome. keep on. 👊
- kevinrussThanks so much @amyeruth
- kevinrussThank you @jackiehokama
- melissasueYour photos stand our among all the rest. Appreciate you sharing your editing, but your work is one of a kind! I share your stream often with those I know would appreciate your quality of work! So glad to have found it, it's an inspiration! 😊
- peroskarI totally agree with the above! It's so great to see photographers who realize that elevating others level in the Craft doesn't threaten their position as an Artist. Thanks for the post @kevinruss !
- aidenfranklinYou rock
- elisabetherinI agree with the above. I love that you shared & love your work. It's truly some of the best on IG. really enjoy following you!
- kevinruss@melissasue thank you so much!
- kevinruss@peroskar exactly and you're welcome!
- kevinrussThanks a lot Erin! @erin_love
- lennardraui was searching photoforge2 on the app store but there werent any apps showing up! does that app not exist anymore or is it only available in america? thanks in advance Kevin!
- kevinruss@lennardrau I don't see it in the App Store anymore
Log in to like or comment.