pketronFortuitous timing. I had a nice couple of days in Rajasthan, but I'm happy to be back in Hyderabad. This was taken at the fort in Jodhpur.
- erikajessopThe bird whisperer...you have mad skills. I love this, Pei!
- jasperAmazing capture.
- erica_momo96Fab shot!
- loganbushWhat a great shot!
- wei_girlBeautiful is there India?
- brandonkoppelNice shot
- chriswillisHave you seen Tarsem's film, THE FALL? some amazing scenes filmed right where you were.
- pketron@chriswillis yes, it's one of my favorite films. So beautiful.
- aboringphotoSo typical of you to get a rad bird shot. I tried to channel this from you in Seattle. No luck. Hope you are having a wonderful time!
- pketron@aboring haha - thanks! Having fun but so ready to go home. Just one more sleep before I head out!
- ashumittalGetting so many elements right, it's not fortuitous but the mark of a brilliant photographer.
- meliespyVery cool!
- yomapLike a dream. An amazing and wonderful dream.
- laurendsfBeautiful gallery! Just finished reading the interview on the blog and enjoyed it very much!
Log in to like or comment.