pketronFortuitous timing. I had a nice couple of days in Rajasthan, but I'm happy to be back in Hyderabad. This was taken at the fort in Jodhpur.
- erikajessopThe bird whisperer...you have mad skills. I love this, Pei!
- jasperAmazing capture.
- erica_momo96Fab shot!
- loganbushWhat a great shot!
- wei_girlBeautiful is there India?
- brandonkoppelNice shot
- chriswillisHave you seen Tarsem's film, THE FALL? some amazing scenes filmed right where you were.
- pketron@chriswillis yes, it's one of my favorite films. So beautiful.
- aboringphotoSo typical of you to get a rad bird shot. I tried to channel this from you in Seattle. No luck. Hope you are having a wonderful time!
- pketron@aboring haha - thanks! Having fun but so ready to go home. Just one more sleep before I head out!
- ashumittalGetting so many elements right, it's not fortuitous but the mark of a brilliant photographer.
- meliespyVery cool!
- yomapLike a dream. An amazing and wonderful dream.
- laurendsfBeautiful gallery! Just finished reading the interview on the blog and enjoyed it very much!
- dyllonwolfquite amazing how many things that a person can tell have grown in 5 years just by looking at this photo... the instagram community (in terms of the amount of users as well as "instagram aesthetics"), the technology we use to capture our photos, and not to mention how much your style and talent has grown over the years 🌞 please don't think i'm some weirdo just stalking your profile though, you're just one of my biggest inspirations for getting into photography and instagram. besides what else is a restless teen like me supposed to do on the night before they have to go back to school after break?😂
Log in to like or comment.