foodrepublicNever want to leave Rome.
- rcwellingtonDo you know how hard it was for me and @samhorine to leave with nothing? SO HARD.
- foodrepublic@rcwellington we can always ditch the clothes and fill up the suitcases!?!?
- rcwellington"No, Mr. Customs Official. No food to declare. Now please disregard that suitcase leaking oil..."
- foodrepublic@rcwellington It's just extra lunch!
- mhz__هذه تركيا
- samhorine@ayquericonyc always be brinnin'
- samhorine@mhz__ ??
- locopSo jealous
- samhorine@locop sorry, but putting together a @foursquare list of my favs so be sure and check that when planing your trip :)
- julianacletomouraMinha nossa!
- foodrepublic@locop amazing food here but wondering where the amazing salads are?? So much delicious veggies at markets but restaurant diet is very meat / starch heavy...
- fancy1I think that most of their veggies are lightly fried in olive oil and serves as sides. Dee-lish!
- samhorine@fancy1 mostly boiled to pulp in my experience so far - although had a some fantastic artichokes tonight!
- fancy1@samhorine, keep trying. Some places do it really well. :). Buon appetito!
- omini01Love all these things!!!
- foodrepublic@fancy1 always trying :) - had some nice dandelion greens tonight!
Log in to like or comment.