nasagoddardFor the last time, the US Space Shuttle has approached the International Space Station (ISS). Following a dramatic launch from Cape Canaveral last week that was witnessed by an estimated one million people, Space Shuttle Atlantis on STS-135 lifted a small crew to a welcome rendezvous three days ago with the orbiting station. Pictured above, Atlantis rises toward the ISS with its cargo bay doors open, showing a gleaming metallic Raffaello Multi-Purpose Logistics Module. Over 200 kilometers below lie the cool blue waters of planet Earth. The much-anticipated last glide back to Earth for the Space Shuttle is currently scheduled for next Thursday, July 21. Credit: ISS Expedition 28 Crew, NASA #nasa #sts135 #space
- retlaw_ehcNice view!!!
- colinfanningSo beautiful. ...What's the island below it? Anyone know?
- strungarugheorgheI wanto live there on the island)))
- mayrooohI love nasa
- napajniedamWow!! Hyper OMG!!
- austin2574Truly amazing
- nadyaharyWow. No one like this hiper super mega beautiful
- rachellenaesterlineI can't wait:))
- aariel_Breathtaking ..truly amazing
- britt.n.cVery cool
- mrmaluThat's just ...... Words cannot describe
- peter_osheaI want to go to space!
- hiedeeeHow I wish I was there!
- dayfall@aria_ashley good place for a drink
- aria_ashley@dayfall agreed. Outter space would be a fitting place for us to hang out 😉
Log in to like or comment.