misty.roseyYou would think after so many mixed kids I would be used to Mongolian spots. But I'm not! When they decide to move around or get bigger & I change or bathe him my heart still skips a beat & for a split second I think they're bruises & am ready to go all lioness mama on someone!!! I can't wait til they're gone. Sheesh. #mixed #mixedkid #mixedbaby #interracialkid #interracialbaby #interracial #babybooty #kingstonangelo #mongolianspots
- misty.roseyI'm sure most of you mamas with mixed kids feel me on this one. Seems each kid has more than the one before!! 😒
- mia.bettyclarkeI understand!!!
- jaydensmommygLol my son has them too !! I never knew about them until a few weeks ago when i looked at his backside and was about to flip out on someone haha I didnt know it was a mixed baby thing either..thats crazy !
- misty.rosey@jaydensmommyg Yup!! They usually don't go away though till they're toddlers unfortunately. Make sure if/when he starts daycare you tell them. Lots don't know & they might try to report you. Hasn't happened to me but happened to 2 friends of mine 😞
- jaydensmommygYeah his doctor put it in his file that he has them so I dont get any abuse cases put on me or anything luckily
- cynthiakay115I just searched #mongolianspots for the first time bc I was contemplating uploading a picture of my daughters. She too is biracial. I never have seen or heard of them until she was born. She has them all down her arms and on her ankles. As well as down her back to her bottom. She is almost a year and some have faded. But I'm still insecure about having her wear certain things. Bc people who have never seen them assume they are bruises. I have had so many run ins with women in public bathrooms while changing her diaper. Thank you for posting this!
- fashiongradMy son has it all over him his shoulder his but his back his hand the top of his ears but he's not mix though
Log in to like or comment.