merrittphotoSWOLLEN river in Glenwood Canyon yesterday... Note the canopies of trees IN the water...
- masymasThe Bair Ranch rest stop is almost under water as well. Great shot!
- merrittphoto@masymas Crazy seeing the bike path under water in places, too! Wish I could have stopped to shoot the rapids... they are HUGE!
- masymasI know and that path just towards the end when you're head east that tunnel that connects one side to the other completely under water. I live in the development in Dotsero to the right our basketball court is an island the water is so high.
- greeblehausI was freaked out by the water last weekend. And, we missed each other by.. what, 7 days? This time. ;)
- youngdayVery nice!
- jamescliftonHaha... I just drove through there!!!
- merrittphoto@jamesclifton I hope you enjoyed Bluegrass in my old hometown ;)
- merrittphoto@greeblemonkey We're so going to find each other in our photos sometime! ;)
- merrittphoto@itsmylife @nejmensi Crazy spring this has been... Although it seems like they feared worse for flooding... Melting slower than expected or something... We're lucky to have the water!!
- merrittphoto@youngday Thanks! This canyon is so flippin' gorgeous!
- jamescliftonI did I did!!!
Log in to like or comment.