- katescarlataToday on my blog I talk about authenticity and being your true self. It's a brave process but once your own who you are...life becomes even more full of compassion...For yourself and others. For those w/ chronic illness...Being authentic & compassionate to yourself is essential to healing. #ibelieveinyourstory | www.katescarlata.com
- jacknalfiesmumI can't get to you blog for some reason, keeps telling me failed to load :( Problem is probably at this end. I'm trying via my phone. I'll try on my tablet later. I'm soooo struggling with compassion at the moment, I'm cross and frustrated with my body. Think I've just reached a real point of exhaustion and in a bit of a dip. I've also had an evil week or so of bad PMT, so hopefully my mood will lift now and I can try n get back on track 😊x
- katescarlataI hear ya. Sometimes we just need to feel the anger. And rest & regroup. xx
- cindynvaSo hard to embrace the imperfection of the illness.. as if we could choose to not have it...remebering that those who love us do so even with our illness helps
- katescarlataLife is full of imperfection...it can be a challenge but accepting the hills and valleys and focusing on all the good...it can be easier journey.
- virtualeticThis is wonderful :)