coffeeandcrumbsIt really isn’t fair, is it? We spend all day fighting the good fight, wiping butts and taking names, and then right at the finish line, right when we should be patting ourselves on the back for a job well done, all heckballs break loose, everyone needs us at once, and we somehow manage to burn spaghetti. How do you burn spaghetti? The witching hour, that’s how. // "Is Everyone Else's House Blowing Up at 5 p.m.?" by @unexpectedmel new on C+C today.
- lweisbaumI hired a middle schooler in my neighborhood to play with my kids from 3:30-5:30 two days a week while I make dinner and try to stay patient! Best twenty dollars a week I ever spent!
- ashleegadd@lweisbaum That is a FANTASTIC idea.
- raeleen_rOh yes, thank you. I'm learning how to manage that cooking time. I get him to tidy up things in his room, that way, no distraction as he's occupied in his room.
- unexpectedmel@lweisbaum YOU WIN AT PARENTING!
- ksh1107@lweisbaum GENIUS 🙌🏼
- katiecampbell@jessicaloren88... witching hour! 😜
- yesihaveafroThis had me giggling because it is just SO.TRUE. Poor husbands that come home and wonder why we bite their heads off-- as if they deserve it 😬😞
- thefakhouris@lane_pratt see it's a thing, that evening madness. It's not just us.
- lane_pratt@thefakhouris yes!!!!! 😩
- foodfamilystoryGood God yes!
- lesley_jane1😂❤️ @mroselarson
- audriellecdubOur house at seven generally
- katallgood"...wanting to know if mommy pees out of her butt." 😂😂😂 I am DYING
- cherahicksHa! Totally! I stayed home for 10 years, now I work full-time and have three busy kids in sports, we're never home at the same time, we rarely eat dinner together, it's a whole different kind of crazy!
- jessicaloren88@katiecampbell it's a real thing !!!! Happens about 6:30 here!
Log in to like or comment.