harpercollinsusOn this date in 1816, Charlotte Brontë was born. Here, from our display case, the cover from the 1848 edition of Jane Eyre. Harper & Brothers reprinted this British novel in the U.S. along with several other milestone titles in the history of British feminist literature. #hc200 #fbf #otd #janeeyre #charlottebronte
- globetrottermommaLove it!
- percymeow18I wanna buy this one
- bronteforever❤❤we're celebrating her birthday today with Charlotte quotes on our page
- reviewsbythemrsGorgeous 😍💜
- the_sensitive_girlThis book changed my life, thank you for sharing this edition
- missyinpaAn autobiography?
- percymeow18@bronteforever any idea how can i buy??
- bronteforever@percymeow18 this is the original - but if you go online you should be able to purchased new and used versions :) there's also e-books for your kindle/e-reader :)
- percymeow18@bronteforever thanks a lot. And i'm paperback lover only
- becvanschaikAn autobiography??? Shouldnt it say Biography? - if that?
- whitney_rust@leahlbecnel my favorite!!!
- myexordiumThis is wonderful.
- thereadfeedSo cool!!!
- mollyannquigleyI just want to TOUCH it or smell it. Love the photo.
- mary.wallbanks7One of my fave stories and authors
- harpercollinsusIt was originally published in London as Jane Eyre: An Autobiography, and under the pen name, Currer Bell.
- wanderlustforwordsUnbelievable! Thanks for sharing!
Log in to like or comment.