charliewensleyWell this is exciting! @simplysewingmag April edition has a feature on @sozoblog marvellous #memademay and I got my mug in there! I have yet to pledge but fully intend to join #mmmay17. Are you guys?
- mariehuxleyWonderful! (I think that I play mmm all year, because as soon as I discover I wear all me-mades, I bore my IG followers with the news...)
- etemiotubuI was actually wondering about this today. I took part in the last 3 years, i think last year I managed to wear me-mades head to toe, except for shoes and knitted jumpers, so I'm struggling a bit with the pledge as my wardrobe hasn't grown a lot since last year, so I'd be wearing the same clothes for a month again (and I already got creative with wearing dresses as tops or skirts...) Any ideas on how to add some excitement?
- sandysewsnowI am joining in for the first time. Love your blog.
- ebonyhso exciting! 👏🏽
- fragmentidI have always admired your 'me maxes' from afar!
- charliewensley@etemiotubu oooh that's a touchy as you seemed to have reached the zenith of me mades! Are there bits of your wardrobe that you feel are lacking or just don't feel you have options there? Rather than focusing on the wearing side perhaps you could look at focusing on May on the sewing to fill gaps on ome@specific garment@or skill you want to try out. Is that at all helpful??!?
- etemiotubu@charliewensley yes, super helpful! There are definitely some gaps, and maybe it's time to have a hard look at what I actually wear...
- charliewensley@etemiotubu phew glad you could decipher that garbled mess. IG late at night when exhausted is a bad idea! Good luck x
Log in to like or comment.