novel.noviceDid you see @flickthewick reopened with new scents? There are so many new candles I want!
@ellidaniels14 tagged me for 20 facts about myself, so here we go:
1) I've been dying my hair various shades of red for almost 20 years now! (Crap. When did I get that old?)
2) I love dresses with pockets
3) I work with my dad
4) But I used to work in local TV news as a producer
5) I grew up in northern California ...
6) But moved to Oregon right after graduating high school! I fell in love with it, transfered colleges to stay here, and have never left.
7) I am obsessed with Disneyland and Walt Disney World. They are my favorite vacations.
8) I have been a book blogger in some form since 2008, and have had my own blog (Novel Novice) since 2010.
9) I used to sing & perform quite a bit growing up. I played violin in orchestra, performed in multiple theatrical productions, sang in a teen choir, and performed in several teen opera productions.
10) These days I mostly just sing in the car, or at the occassional karaoke night.
11) One of the coolest things I got to do as a result of blogging was a set visit to the movie adaptation of "The Perks of Being a Wallflower." I got to interview the cast and author/director Stephen Chbosky.
12) My husband proposed to me in a bookstore.
13) We got married at Timberline Lodge on Oregon's Mount Hood. That's the hotel where part of "The Shining" was filmed. 😂
14) My husband and I LOVE decorating for the holidays, and not just Christmas. We're one of THOSE houses.
15) I don't cry much over books or movies, but the right Disney theme park commercial can get me weepy in seconds.
16) I love a good poofy dress, and lament the lack of occassions wherein it is appropriate (as an adult) to wear a princessy ball gown.
17) Also, tiaras. I have several.
18) The BEST one I have is from my wedding, and it's a replica of Kate Middleton's.
19) I have always been an avid reader.
20) I can never fall asleep without reading first, even if it's just a page or two. .
#gryffindor #harrypotter #bookishcandles #hp #harrypotterfan #books #bookstagram #bookstagramfeature #bookstagramfeatures #bookish #bookishglee #bookishfeatures #booknerd
- lostinlit_beccaI want ALL of the Bookish candles 🙈 I loved learning all of these things about you and I definitely want to see that tiara collection!
- ellidaniels14I love these facts! ❤️
- novel.novice@frenchiefiction It is! Thanks!
- novel.novice@ellidaniels14 @bookiemoji @queen.of.fantasy @autumnmaryreads @buttermybooks Thank you!!!
- novel.novice@darkfaerietales_ Their candles are so good, they're ALMOST as great as dresses with pockets! 😉
- novel.novice@diamondxgirl Life twins! 😂
- novel.novice@lisa_lostinlit And they smell amazing, too!
- novel.novice@victoriavanvlear Theater kids for life!!! 🙌
- novel.novice@chapter_break 😂💸😂💸😂💸😂💸
- novel.novice@dreamlandteenagefantasy I love working with my dad!
- novel.novice@autumnmaryreads Go Gryffindor!
- novel.novice@love2dazzle All the candle want, none of the monies.
- novel.novice@betweenendpages Ah man, SUCH a change from WA to So Cal!
- novel.novice@lulumoonowlbooks Right??? The music and the emotions. And then I'm weeping over a commercial. 😂
- novel.novice@lostinlit_becca They are just so sparkly! I've got one of them in a pic scheduled coming up, and also used it a while back for a Red Queen series pic. 👑
- theliteraryllamaSo happy to get to know you better!
- redrchl.readsI love everything in this!! 😍
- bookstorefindsThe shorting hat! One of my fav chapters.
- bookishgirl89Aww nice!!! I'm just a bit north of Sacramento!!
- missobsessmuchGah I need so many candles from them! Number one made me giggle but only because I have red hair 😂
Log in to like or comment.