tobygoesbananasT W E N T Y // I was tagged by the lovely Hannah at @makedoandpush to tell you twenty things about me so here goes...
1. I'm actually called Sarah-Jane although no one calls me that.
2. I was named after Dr Who's assistant, Sarah-Jane Smith
3. I was born and brought up in Blackpool - it wasn't as exciting as you might think.
4. I danced in summer shows at in the famous Blackpool Tower ballroom for two summers when I was a teenager.
5. I was head girl at secondary school.
6. I've worn glasses since I was 7 - without them I can't see much past the end of my nose!
7. I worked in France for most of the first half of my twenties.
8. I moved to Scotland for work when I was 25 and ended up staying there for 14 years.
9. I'm scared of birds. And balloons.
10. I'm allergic to pretty much anything with hair, fur or feathers.
11. I passed my test first time when I was 17 but didn't get my own car until I was 25.
12. My first car was a J reg Vauxhall Nova - it had four different keys (one for each door, one for the boot and one for the ignition!) 13. I've got a brother who is exactly two years older than me - our birthdays are the next day to each other 🎂
14. I'm a French and Spanish teacher.
15. I haven't worked as a teacher for 21 months now. I'm hoping to go back to work soon but just waiting for the right job.
16. I can play the ukulele (badly). 17. I didn't meet my husband until I was 32 and had resigned myself to the single life. 18. I was friends with Benedict Cumberbatch at university but I have seen him for about 16 years.
19. I have given blood 15 times (and that's what I'm doing right now!)
20. I've been in 10 pantomimes and 10 musicals - I love performing and can't wait until I have enough time to get back on stage again.
So that's my 20 🙂 I've tagged some more lovely people in my picture - I'd love to read your 20 things too. #20thingsaboutme
- tobygoesbananas#myhappycapture #rememberingthesedays #ig_motherhood #motherhoodunplugged #motherhoodthroughinstagram #littleandbrave #mumswithcameras #cameramama #motherhoodalive #instamum #littlefierceones #developinglife #lifecloseup #ukparentbloggers #myfamilyadventures #documentlife #littlestoriesofmylife #dailyparenting #unitedinmotherhood #thisparentlife #ig_bbcc
- dearbearandbeanyThank you for the tag I love these posts! That's so random that your car had 4 keys 😂 I loved finding out more about you Sarah-Jane 😍 x
- claireyharpoThanks Sarah! I think I already knew most of these 😂
- tobygoesbananas@dearbearandbeany It got stolen and written off so I've still got the keys now!
- buddingsmilesLove this!! Still super jealous that you knew Benedict Cumberbatch pre-fame, I love him! Thanks for the tag xx
- mrs_hs_fav_thingsThese are the best facts. I love that you're named after a Dr who companion AND that you went to uni with Benedict Cumberbatch. Swoon.
- notmyyearoffLove this list and I thought of Dr Who as soon as you said Sarah Jane! I'd love to speak French more fluently. I love languages but had to drop it to do IT at college.
- tobygoesbananas@notmyyearoff That's a shame - it's tough when you've got to choose between two things you enjoy.
Log in to like or comment.