ashley.beaudinI HAVE AN ANALOGY FOR YOU. Yes, I just yelled at you to get your attention and I'm okay with it.
I want you to really think about the culture of what you're building with your brand; how do you make people feel, what do they want to do after spending time with you, and what do you leave room for vs what do you absolutely not tolerate.
This matters because a brand culture can change someone's life forever before you EVEN SAY A WORD.
A great way to think about this is to imagine your brand as a room in a house. What room of the house is your brand like? And what are you doing?
Are you sitting on the couch creating connections? Are you making new things in the kitchen? Are you learning how to really see yourselves in the bedroom mirror? Are you writing plans in the office? Are you having a dance party in the backyard?
And think about how you are translating that into an online culture in your brand. So, if you are like a living room of connection, you would think:
How am I making opportunities for people to know me, to share their story and to connect with one another?
In my client processes, how am I making it a lavish process where they feel valued from the start?
In my emails to my list, how am I providing an experience that makes them feel safe to open up?
Make sense, lady? Sit with this and really think it through, then build, design, and make your brand culture out of this place. It is gonna be amazing!
- ashley.beaudin#youbelong #communityovercompetition #savvybusinessowner #risingtidesociety #bandogirlgang #flashesofdelight #theeverydayproject #creativepreneur #thatsdarling #myunicornlife #abeautifulmess #womeninbusiness #makersgonnamake #solovelysofree #tnchustler #bloomyellow #createlounge #shareyourheart #thegramgang #beingboss #womensupportingwomen
- laurenpalomaresThis is so good!! 🙌🏻
- wildheartmogulsLove this analogy! It gives me something to think about.
- thirtyeightvisualsGreat analogy!! You've given me a lot to think about 💥
- life.builders.by.juliehamiltonInteresting! Never thought of it that way before!
- life.builders.by.juliehamiltonok, my first one that comes to mind is a library...a place where people can come and learn, grow, and reflect. Does that even make sense with this analogy??
- ashley.beaudin@laurenpalomares thanks Lauren!!
- ashley.beaudin@wildheartmoguls yes! Let me know what you come up with!
- ashley.beaudin@thirtyeightvisuals awesome!!
- email@example.com yes that's perfect!! What kinda of things are they reading?
- sandraamcintoshSuzy Q?
- ashley.beaudin@sandraamcintosh you know it! Have you been??
- firstname.lastname@example.org ummm yes! Only ate one bite! They are insanely good!
- ashley.beaudin@sandraamcintosh haha and so pretty to look at! lol!
- _herblankcanvasAll is well with the world 😊 🌻 ✨
Log in to like or comment.