homesweetdreamingMy first appliquéd block is a real learning curve. I know I am a hand quilter and so I should have the patience for it, but the needleturn appliqué stitches are a struggle. The stems, after creating continuous bias tape 1/4 inch wide, were easy as there was no turning. I think this is going to be a very slow process. May have to have a break piecing a different block on the machine for a change.
- penny.homemadeheart@homesweetdreaming have you watched Jan Patek on YouTube? She has lots of tutorials on needle turn appliqué and is very clear and good X
- adicmeqsLove your work....😍😍😍😍
- firstname.lastname@example.org Hi Penny! I have seen some a long time ago. Will check it out again. Thanks for the tip! Have a nice weekend!
- homesweetdreaming@adicmeqs Thank you!
- krz4kwltsI wish I were nearby to sit and stitch with you. I'd have you confidently needle turning in four hours! Just stick with it and you'll be do happy you taught yourself to do it!
- homesweetdreaming@krz4kwlts Thank you Vicky. That would be very helpful. The first leaves look a bit primitive but it's getting easier.
- penny.homemadeheart@homesweetdreaming you too dearest ❤️
Log in to like or comment.