clevergirlfinanceIf there's one thing that you want to focus on as you improve your finances, it's mastering discipline.
Discipline helps you keep new money habits.
Discipline helps you develop consistency.
Discipline allows you to say no to people and things that have no value on your journey.
Discipline helps you stay focused.
Combine discipline with everything else you are learning and doing to improve your financial situation, and discipline will get you to wealthy.
Ready to get your finances in order?
Head over to https://www.clevergirlfinanceacademy.com and join the CGF 6 Month Members Only Accountability Program for only $9.95 a month - check out the FREE TRIAL - Start anytime! (LINK IN BIO)
http://CleverGirlFinance.com - please subscribe | You'll get access to my free resource + tool library!
- leavingalegacy30Ik I got to get it together
- only1__bunnyLiterally just had this convo with my kiddo 👌🏾💙
- smoothiesparlorAbsolutely 👏👏
- hollysnewnameSo true and also so hard.
- clevergirlfinance@hollysnewname yes hard but doable as long as you keep working on it!
- clevergirlfinance@smoothiesparlor yes!!
- clevergirlfinance@only1__bunny thats great!!
- clevergirlfinance@sbaccountingng @moolouvision @misslovedr @marteebriannstyle @sixfigurespachick 😍😍😍
- clevergirlfinance@leavingalegacy30 you can do it!!
- justaity@damilolaoladoja @damilola_oladoja follow @clevergirlfinance for clever money advice
- 2017dreamingofdebtfreedomThe more you practice it, the easier it gets!
- clevergirlfinance@2017dreamingofdebtfreedom yes!!
- joeyrevsI totally agree with this! I'm finding it starting to become second nature now.
- belissima_0307The more I become disciplined in my finances the easier it becomes. Some days are REALLY hard but I long for the day when I am financially free!
- clevergirlfinance@joeyrevs yes!! Discipline is hard but then it becomes natural
- clevergirlfinance@belissima_0307 yup it gets easier and the end goal is always motivation!!
- thewealthdesignerLove that
Log in to like or comment.