skinnymalinkyquiltsBlock six #longtimegonesal Ok maybe I went a bit overboard with the prints.. 😂 The star is almost lost! On a happy note the right two strips that I managed to sew in the wrong order are hardly noticeable. Silver linings! 💫 Also I'm on the Turmeric tea today. Apparently it lifts brain fog which I have had for days now. (explains the shoddy sewing...) It doesn't taste as bad as I thought it would! ☕️👌 Any other brain fog lifting suggestions welcomed, I really need to go and print fabric later today!
#modernquilting #quilting #quiltsofinstagram #quiltblocks #quilts #quiltinprogress #patchworkquilt #patchworkblanket #patchwork #handcraft #handwork #instacraft #handcrafting #handmadecraft #diyhandmade #fibreart #textileart #textileartist #momentsofmine #littlestoriesofmylife #seekthesimplicity #postitfortheaesthetic #verilymoment #aquietstyle #inspiremyinstagram #sewingproject #createmakeshare #handsandhustle #ilovesewing
- sasha.craftsThis one is good image..
- karenlisalaingGo for a walk xx 😘 I like turmeric with warm almond milk and ginger/honey.
- highfivesandsilverlinesI love this! ❤️❤️❤️ I be been drinking a tumeric and ginger tea that is the bomb, I hadn't heard about the brain fog but am all for that being lifted!!!!
- warmandfabledI find that if I'm even mildly dehydrated my brain gets foggy, so I always start off by drinking a couple extra big glasses of water if my mind doesn't feel clear.
- maryhuckle@karenlisalaing Exactly how I drink it. The most soothing drink. @skinnymalinkyquilts I hope your brain fog has lifted.
- ruthhasegutierrezI love this block. I even love the fact that the star is half hidden. I've been very drawn to sublte quilts lately, and this black and white -on- black and white has always been on my to-do list. The fabrics are really marvelous, just an awesome block.
- claremurthyphotographyI love this one! The prints go so well together.
- skinnymalinkyquilts@karenlisalaing I walked the school run. It's still there. Must try Almond milk!
- skinnymalinkyquilts@highfivesandsilverlines It's a revelation! Really thought I would hate it.
- skinnymalinkyquilts@warmandfabled Yes! That does help. I quite often get mild migraines but this has been hanging about too long..
- skinnymalinkyquilts@maryhuckle It's still here..
- skinnymalinkyquilts@ruthhasegutierrez Thank you! I'm making this one for myself using all my monochrome scraps. If something goes 'wrong' I'm just leaving it. Quite like imperfection.
- bynikomiTumeric tea?! Never heard of that before - honestly can't imagine it haha
- skinnymalinkyquilts@bynikomi Better than expected! Googled what gets rid of brain fog and it came up. Worth a shot! 😂
- maryhuckle@skinnymalinkyquilts Oh yes, of course, there it is... it's not just ordinary plaster, it's quite special 😉
- jaka179090Love, love it, especially the tucked in block at the bottom
- bonordicWell this is a bit different ! X
- photojennicI tried turmeric milk. Not my thing.
Log in to like or comment.