theroyalfamilyHappy Birthday Her Majesty!
As The Queen turns 91 years old today, we wanted to share a rare photograph of Princess Elizabeth (as she was known then) as a young child.
The two year old princess is pictured waving from her a carriage as it drives through London in 1928. 📷PA
- worldpeace1909Bundle of Joy
- einelibelle@idreamofpb deine Queen wird 91🎊
- itscescaver@clairezanotti 😍
- luceeb12Aw @rumblecrumble 😍😍😍
- corywillet@theroyalfamily A very #happybithday to you, #YourMajesty! I'm so pleased to hear you rebounded so well, from feeling under the weather, this last winter... did you do anything particularly interesting, for you #91stBirthday? This is a lovely #throwback #photograph; I do quite enjoy sharing in your #memories. Thank you for sharing this little family jewel. #QueenAt91
- katzarin.cus🎉🎉🎉💕😊 HB 🔆
- kittys.worldview...she looks like her Grandma 💕
- ninalalinalaHAPPY BIRTHDAY QUEEN ELIZABETH 👑 LONG HAPPY LIFE 🌞 & GOD BLESS ROYAL FAMILY
- arezokhoshboای جان😄😁😀😊😆
- bethstanfordrvaPrince Harry resembles her!
- patriciarob38HAPPY BIRTHDAY
- raulgonzales9240Happy bday. And god bless
- aniko8207Happy Birthday
- bernie1941Happy Birthday
- lakeviewchicaGod Bless the Queen
- rarispe1Can someone explain to me why if Prince Harry marries meagan merkle or whomever and with the intent that Her Majesty the Queen makes him and her Duke/Duchesse, whyyyyy would there kids only be Lords and Ladies and not the normal/usual custom of Dukes and Duchesses kids of being 'Prince and Princess'???? Can someone PLEasE explain that to me? Did something change?
Log in to like or comment.