- littledotcreativeOkay real talk, I am the biggest procrastinator! Always have been and always will be. I don't know what it is about letting a project sit that gets my creative juices flowing but I always perform better under pressure.⠀⠀
As a procrastinator though I know the importance of planning and writing ideas and thoughts down so that I don't lose them later on. This means that you can always find me with multiple notebooks and planners at my disposal! What do you guys use to stay organized and motivated? ⠀⠀
- littledotcreative#Mycreativebiz #lifeiscolourful #lovelysquares #thehappynow #creativelifehappylife #creativelife #creative #yycdesign #yycblogger #logodesign #branding #design #makersgonna make #canada #girlboss #beingboss #womeninbusiness #risingtidesociety #blogsociety #livecolorfully #yycgirlgang #savvybusinessowner #creativebusiness #flashesofdelight #beingbossclub #smallbusiness #brandingforcreatives #communityovercompetition
- livelaughstyle@littledotcreative I am in the same boat as you. I have a planner and many lists, but what I am trying to work on is having one master lists instead of multiple lists all over the place
- designsbyjgdSometimes procrastination is just too easy 🙈
- hguthmanHehe I have so many notebooks too!
- littledotcreative@livelaughstyle hahaha yes it's definitely a challenge! I use asana to try and help
- kmarchibaldStory of my life! Post it's- I have a wall of post it's that I go to when I need inspiration haha
- livelaughstyle@littledotcreative that's great :)
- mac_ernieOh me too. Worst procrastinator! I've been using Trello but I'd love to see what other people use.
- creativegangstersI finally got up at 4:30 and told myself I had one hour to finish my promo. Worked!
- quirkt_yycPretty stationary helps!?
- thebizcollectiveguilty 🙋🏻
- famipowerWe must be related. My favorite procrastinator joke is " Procrastinators unite......tomorrow. "