kblock43My kids are definitely used to me hooning all kinds of vehicles, but playing with destroyed tire bits from a long burnout (in the family Ford Raptor) is new to them. They were very excited to play with the spent rubber! Ha. Totally normal way to raise kids, right? Hit the link in my profile to see the full Hoonigan video. #parentingdoneright #familyhoonage #hooneverything #FordRaptor #DonutGarage
- stevemwrightI respect that you're trying to keep the kidos out of the spotlight and give them a normal childhood. From one dad to another 🍻
- conordaly22So awesome haha
- valencia27.jvCoolest Dad award goes to ! 😊
- kosta9718Awesome 😍
- whitenugget93Blurred your kids faces on your Instagram yet GRC two years ago it didn't matter LOL
- meredithbarsonOMG tooo much I bet your wife was thrilled.
- meredithbarsonThose blurs are so good
- plattkris....not the R/T's....
- greazyolayFollow me 🔥 #greazyolay
- adrienbiggarcan i be your kid lol
- marcellusnathan_zynthI wanna be your kid to Ken.... Must be fun playing with tire bits..... Screw the Legos... I got tires to play with!😉
- csw55@kblock43 your kids look just like you 😳
- lifeis_whatigot@kblock43 I thought your wife would have been mad..... Nope she was cool with it all and the kids had fun. Haha
- _rarehearts_@klutch_ he has kids lol
- santirincon.srsSo cute😍😍
Log in to like or comment.