stresscakeWent shopping for some interesting seedlings at the Korean market. Going to give gochugaru (Korean hot peppers) a try this year. I think. I think that's the plant I ended up with. This is going to be interesting. #peppers🌶 #petersongardenproject2017 #littleplotthatcould
- stresscakeThx for the tip @coophotsauce !
- storeymeganOoooo homemade gochujang?! Please and thank you 🙏🏼
- waeschliHow many plants do you plant in your plot? First timer this year
- stresscake@waeschli too many :) Want some peppers? I certainly don't need 4.
- stresscakeOk so I pack mine a little too tight. Despite all my conservative planning, I always put too much in :) I usually cram in 6 tomatoes, 8 chard/kale, maybe 6 pepper/eggplants, a bunch of dif herb in every corner, peas/beans trellised along the back end, radishes/lettuce here and there. http://www.gardeners.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-Gardeners-Site/default/KGP-Design has a great planning tool.
- stresscake@waeschli ^^^
- waeschli@stresscake Sure! I ordered about 6 tomatoes, 3-4 peppers, 2 eggplants, 4 herbs, 1 squash, 1 cucumber. I still feel like I need to squeeze in more peppers and some tomatillos.
Log in to like or comment.