gooseberrystudiosI love being a business mentor for people who are just starting to create their dream careers. Something that came up in a recent mentoring meeting: “I should be sharing more about my personal life, I should talk more about fashion because everyone does and I should be posting twice a day.” My reply: “Let’s stop ‘should-ing’ all over ourselves. What’s right for somebody else won’t be right for you. Tune in to what makes sense for you, what you’re passionate about and what you want to do. There’s no such thing as ‘should’ when it comes to creating YOUR brand.”
- streetstylereviewPerfection!! 🔝🔝🔝
- vergeofverseSimply amazing
- dreaminginflowersAwesome shot
- erintorrance🙌 Love this! I recently started catching the shoulds and turning them into coulds so I could make more room and put more emphasis on my musts. It's difficult but those shoulds are just jerks!
- gooseberrystudios@erintorrance Congrats! Yes I totally agree -- 'shoulds are jerks!' They sneak in everywhere and I still deal with them too! Could is a much better word; strong, positive, motivated. The psyhcology of language never fails to amaze me. Good luck with all of your coulds and musts! ♡♡♡
- gooseberrystudios@hausofhogan Love back to you too!
- gooseberrystudios@dreaminginflowers Lol! Thank you! Dancing between shoots is essential in my studio. ♡
- gooseberrystudios@paologuadagninstudio :)
- gooseberrystudios@vergeofverse Cheers!
- gooseberrystudios@shopdirtyblondes Thank you! Have a lovely weekend!
- gooseberrystudios@streetstylereview You are so kind!
- gooseberrystudios@kohki :)
- gooseberrystudios@petticoattrouble You too!
- gooseberrystudios@thehipsuburban ♥
- dreaminginflowersThen I should work in your studio! LOL
Log in to like or comment.