happyhealthyholyhomeWhat should you do if your friend wants to drink the unicorn frappuccino? ✖️ Tell her she's going to die.
✖️ Freak out about how much sugar she's consuming. ✖️ Be passive aggressive and post food babe's (or some other radical kill-joy health blogger who is obsessed with making others follow along with her ever-increasing list of food restrictions) article about how many unnatural ingredients are in it and write "Ew! Gross! No way!" as your caption in hopes to save her life through peer pressure. ✔️ Just let her drink it.
I know, it's radical. It's crazy. It's absurd. But people can actually make their own food choices.
And you know what else? Someone can choose to have a sugar bomb every now and then and be totally healthy, guys. Shocking, I know. 😱😉 But you know what? If you hate it so much and think it's going to kill you or magically make you obese (those pesky unicorns) - you don't have to drink it. 👍 #problemsolved #everyoneishappy
Just let people have their little unicorn party and be happy. 🦄🎉🎊💃 (And if other people drinking pink sparkly unicorn drinks makes you miserable, maybe you need to rethink your life just a little)
#rantover #calmdownworld #itsjustsugar #doyounevereatcake #unicornfrappuccino #starbucks #moderation #liveandletlive @starbucks #hhhmcommunity
- happyhealthyholyhome#healthymind #happyhealthyholy #habits #health #moderationmovement #sugar #bodypositive #bodypositivemovement #happy #mindset
- kati_qldandbeyondHaha :D (but I can't believe that's actually a drink!! Crazy!)
- happyhealthyholyhome@kati_qldandbeyond I know, right? I would never get it myself (I actually just don't love sugary drinks) but I'd probably have a taste. Doesn't really matter though - I've actually since heard they're all sold out already! Craziness! 😱😂
- kati_qldandbeyond@happyhealthyholyhome I think my sister would love it and I'd throw up from all that sugar! :D it crazy colourful though! ;)
- dear.dorothyYour page though🙌
- cassreyn23Thank you!!!!! Agree 100%
- kristinaodomI absolutely love this post! I don't know how many times people have made me feel guilty about what I choose to eat/drink. Depriving myself of a treat now and then because of what others think is not how I want to go through life. Let me drink coffee. Let me enjoy a hot Krispy Kreme donut once in awhile without the guilt, please!
- happyhealthyholyhome@kristinaodom - exactly! When I was a personal trainer, I'd recommend people eat healthy all week and then have a treat of whatever they wanted once a week. It's effective, and people don't feel like they're being deprived! Not all of us are trying to be "competition ready" - and seriously, I have known plenty who are and eat worse than this in one sitting, lol. Also, no one has to get the venti (the one with 80g sugar, lol). Also, do these people complaining NEVER EVER eat cake?! Seriously, lol. 😂
- sarahbutcher93Good post!!! But, ugh, I could never handle that drink hahaha
- happyhealthyholyhome@sarahbutcher93 - me neither, it doesn't appeal to me at all. 😂 Maybe a spoonful - but a whole cup? Er, no thanks. I'd rather eat ice cream. 😛
- sarahbutcher93DENSE AMAZING CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
- happyhealthyholyhome@sarahbutcher93 YASSSSSS
- alittlefarmWell said!!! 👏👏👏
- giftswithcindyYes! Thank you!!
Log in to like or comment.