supermom_mitaliWhile I was discussing some #Fun topics with my #Fellowmommies this #Topic suddenly came to my mind and we discussed it at length. So now the question is open to all of you!
Like every relationship, this one also goes through changes but how much change is good enough?
How is your #Husbandwife #Relationship after the #Baby?
#Good #Bad or #Ugly
#Fridaydiscussion #Fridayrants #TGIF #Mommycorner #tellmemore
- missharshalaNot for me😝
- supermom_mitali@mylittlemuffin_mom this is amazing!!!! Lots of love for u both!!! Be strong.
- supermom_mitali@sb130687 Supermoms of the world. Just type that on FACEBOOK. Yeah there are loads of communities
- supermom_mitali@beachwalkmuse This is really inspiring Sushi.....
- supermom_mitali@veenaregit ya ya this is really true. Men by nature need to b coerced
- photostoriesbydIt's just gotten better. Also, the focus is now on the baby.
- ketchupmomsWell a little conflicting I will say
- mylittle_puddingIt's had a few bumps but *touchwood* it's very good right now. I think it takes time to get comfortable in your new roles and juggle everything. I think we balance each other out.
- karunasudWe have had our share of up and downs. Sometimes it been the crazy load of responsibility and not able to spend quality time that made things butter but like all parents we are working on it :)
- prynk911Such an important topic!
- withlovezuzuLooks like an interesting topic
- namratabsHahaha quite interesting. We're still struggling to reconcile to our husband wife equation after the babies, but we'll get there sooner rather than later ;)
- subhojwalavLol I was just thinking about this esp after having my second baby
- marysmruthapaulWhat relationship?? Haha. We're so busy focusing on our little..that we forget about each other.
- priyankakodialWe barely have time for each other,whenever we talk it's about the baby. 😬
- charuamarSee I think this is also a phase. And like every relationship this one has its ups and downs. But just the way you keep holding on to other relations, hold on to this one as well
- merogandmomIt is not sooo good and not tooo bad😂
- mommy_voyageOur relationship did become stronger but we have had the craziest fights only after gunbir was born
- mommaintrainingVery great actually we've learnt to work together so much better now
- beingmammabearIt does change. Ours has changed in a way that the focus of both our lives is this one little person now ❤
Log in to like or comment.