adelineer_[UPPER BODY QUICKIE] I literally only have 15 mins to workout this morning but boy did I feel the burn 🔥 I have recently switched up my workout to more compound movements and strength circuit (more on that in a video coming soon) - my body is definitely feeling it! 🔥🔥Today workout only require an Olympic bar and a 10kg plate weight for finisher! 💪🏼 .
Bendover Row X 15
Military Press X 10
Upright Row X 10
Repeat 3 times. Finish it off with 10x front raise to press and 10x abs side bend! .
Trust me, if you focus on mind-muscle connection and engage the right muscles - you will definitely have a good sweat 💦 and burn 🔥Give it a try and let me know how you go! 💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼 Tag your training buddy x .
PS: can we take a moment and appreciate the baby back dimple is growing 🤗
- wondroushealthandfitnessWoot woot nice suggestion (and shot) 💪
- paleopowercoupleLooking so strong and healthy! Thanks for the tips
- nicolesdailyeats15 minutes is better than no minutes!
- lindseyrichieYour Insta rocks 🤘 ;) ✔️ 🙌
- trainingforchocolateYou go girl 👊🏻
- nat_haxI see that dimple! Awesome workout smashed in 15 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻
- alifitfantasticSounds like a great workout!
- healthyhappyhabitsSounds tough!
- youtotallygotthisLooking awesome 👏👏👏
- tiagreenfitnessamazing! ❤
- maramiiaaAbsolutely in LOVE with your IG 😭 💋
- giorgiocicolsVery Good 👏
- janine_holisticnutritionistFitting in a short workout can absolutely still have amazing benefits
- adelineer_@nicolesdailyeats so true xxx
- adelineer_@lindseyrichie thanks lovely 😘😘😘
- goodfoodweekWhat a fun pattern on your shorts
Log in to like or comment.