docgovtnzThe ruru/morepork is New Zealand’s only surviving native owl. It is known for its haunting, melancholic call.
Photo: Corey Mosen
- dkatochaGreat job👏
- foursmiffs@iamhuia here's the guy in your waiata 😍
- iamhuiaAwwwwww so cuute!!!!! 😍😍😍
- iamhuia@foursmiffs aw hes lovely!!
- teambenterWhoo hoo! (And repeat... And repeat... 🐦
- marcelle_rpSo very precious! 💚🌿
- captain_aorakiIn #coromandel in night time make sweet ambience but for my first time in #Glentanner the last few night the Morepork haunting the night Moorepork
- boyce007There's one always not far from our house, doing its thing every night last couple years.......
- mullies.family@boyce007 lucky you! Best night call of all.
- firstname.lastname@example.org sometimes it disappears for 2/3 nights, but always comes back :) ....
- mediumsizedgoatTonnes if them here in Lower Hutt, sassy little guys!
- leabrk@benbryanadams neighbor
- jpoc@apocy so cute!
- donna_m_dentHad 2 of these @ work this morning.....I love morepork 💖
Log in to like or comment.