- michellecannonsmithMy dad always knew how to make my mom laugh.
On Tuesday morning my mom, Brenda Joy Cannon was called home. There are no words to describe the loss and not a thing in the world to replace the void and we all miss her terribly!
Shared some words about the beautiful life she lived and her extraordinary ability to find the greatest joy in some of life's simplest pleasures! To read more please see the link in profile.
And tonight I invite you to embrace and give thanks about the small things from your day. Find the joy in the ordinary and remember how precious this life truly is! 💙
- lapittmanI am so very sorry for your loss. Your words about your mom were beautiful. Praying for comfort during this time.
- idhomedecorSorry to hear of your loss. Our prayers and thoughts are with you and your family,
- wendyavSo very sorry for your loss.
- katrinacantlerI am so so so sorry for the loss of your beautiful mother. Please know that I will pray for you and your family. Just heartbroken for all of you!
- sherryhdesignsI'm so so sorry. It's always hard to lose a parent and as trite as it sounds time is the only healer. Hugs to you.
- athomewiththebarkersI am so sorry for your heart ache. Your tribute to your mother was beautiful and I can see she left an amazing legacy.
- amandacarolinteriorsOh Michelle! I am so sorry. My heart aches for you as I too know the pain of losing a parent. Words just won't do. Please know I am praying for you.
- cindybarganierinteriorsOh Michelle. I am so very sorry. You have her laugh I can tell. So glad she got to know the babies. Prayers for you sweet girl.
- thepaintedchandelierMichelle, I'm so so sorry for your precious loss! Praying for you & your family! 💗🙏🏼
- vintagegardenerI'm so very sorry. 😢
- cathyleburgShe must of been so proud of you☺️
- mrsmbfrazierI've walked this road for 20 years now. It's a hard one but God redeems and uses everything. No part of her story or yours will be wasted. And! You WILL see her again! 🙌🏻💗
- keri_lynn_mMy heart is broken for you and your family! It sounds like she had an amazing life and was at peace. I hope your family finds comfort at this time knowing that she's in a much better place than we can all dream of. Love and hugs from Virginia 💜
- celiavulloI am terribly sorry to read of your tremendous loss. Praying for God's peace to absolutely overwhelm your hearts. There are no words to truly comfort in a time like this but I know our Maker is capable of the comfort that we can't comprehend.
- marycolleenI am so so sad to read this. My heart breaks for you. What a beautiful smile she had. I will keep you in my thoughts...sending you lots of love and hugs!
- janreneewittHugs and prayers, to my cousins. Brenda will be cherished as a dear friend and cousin. Your words of tribute are eloquent and a true reflection of your bond with your mother. Much love to you all.
- eileenbeaverOh Michelle I'm heartbroken for you and your family. Your words are such a beautiful tribute - what a gorgeous smile she has! Love and prayers to you and your family.
- nanp1960What a beautiful lady, so very sorry for your loss😢
- loulouthinkpositiveI will miss my sweet friend.. our talks.. our coffee dates and so much more..
- fieldstonehilllove that!!!!!