adaspraggThat new project feeling! Made even sweeter by the promise of no darts, no interfacing, no zips, no closures and no changing the thread on my overlocker cos French seams included! Just miles and miles of hems; a small sacrifice for sewing zen #v1507 Linen viscose via @wearethefabricstore
- adaspragg@jessicalorraine01 thanks gurrrrl I'm hoping so!
- adaspragg@pimpsipompsi isn't it just! I love it so. Wish there were more Rachel Comey patterns avail...maybe some with the next batch of summer patterns? Fingers crossed.
- email@example.com more than you would expect for a little crop top but basically 3 yards...
- adaspragg@madehappythings thanks! Yes, couldn't go past a crispy white version 👌🏼
- adaspragg@ivona472 hehe! Mine was sitting there for ages too but then I realised summer was slowly slipping away 😱
- adaspragg@agirlnamedlatisha yes! The construction is very basic; it's just all the hems that take time. Dive in!
- mariehuxleyLadies, how do you pay for your pure linen?
- kylieandthemachineI keep going back and forth with this one... never biting the bullet though. I can't wait to see your white one :) will be lovely for sure :)
- adaspragg@mariehuxley I always buy from @wearethefabricstore and they're very reasonably priced all round for Linen and other fabrics...They also have great sales!
- adaspragg@kylieandthemachine thanks Kylie! I have to say you've inspired me, all your nice makes in crispy whites and solid colours. I feel like your wardrobe must be so wearable!!
- winding_bobbinLove this pattern! It's a bit of a fabric monster 😛 always gets a compliment though... those sleeves ❤
- kylieandthemachineThank you! I try my best @adaspragg but I realise I need uniform high waists and tops need to be cropped at the same length, so I'm going through and altering some things so my paired makes are more swappable :)
- amynicolestudioOoh I've had my eye on this pattern I can't wait to see what you do with it!
- wintersweet33Great pattern and fabric choice. Linen viscose sounds interesting - 2 of my favourite fabrics!
- adaspragg@winding_bobbin a total fabric savage. I kept putting it off because I didn't have enough of the fabrics I wanted to use in the stash! I just found your version in your feed too 😍
- adaspragg@wintersweet33 oooo tanks! Yes it's got the texture / grain of linen but a slightly more drapey hand. It's very nice to work with and not as crushy as pure linen 👌🏼
- adaspragg@amynicolestudio it's such a summer top! I'm going basic as - plain crispy white 👌🏼will report back!
- amynicolestudio@adaspragg ooh it's going to be so good!
- kohlrabibohemiaI'll totally copy you on the linen-viscose! I only knew I wanted it to be white to wear with blue jeans. ✨
- adaspragg@kohlrabibohemia do ittttt! Just make sure your fabric presses really well. I was so thankful for it with those teensy seams. You will love this one!
Log in to like or comment.