tovogueorbustQuestion: have any of you made the switch from being a night owl to a morning bird? 🌸 I've been trying with little success for years now & really want to commit to making the switch - tell me if you have any tips in the comments below! #flowers #cherryblossom #yvr #springishere #floral
- tovogueorbust@coco_gabrielle 💙
- tovogueorbust@fredacorinebanks 💙
- firstname.lastname@example.org 😘
- tovogueorbust@isabellegrace_1 thanks so much babe!!! I have an AM routine I love but am just such an 8 hour sleeper. I think consistency is so key & weekends are my weak spot! Thanks again lady!
- tovogueorbust@catecolechic yay!!!
- tovogueorbust@asparklefactor hahahahaha will do lady! 😘
- tovogueorbust@bellabucchiotti aw man SO jealous! I wish I was programmed that way
- tovogueorbust@amandarsinger I totally agree but for me I just have happier days when I manage to get up earlier and get workouts, errands etc out of the way!!! But yes I do like to keep some PM time for creative work that's when I do my writing! Brain works best then 😘
- tovogueorbust@lynngervais1 yes that's my main motivation!! The days have been so packed lately and I want to make sure I at least get my workouts in. Thanks babe 💙💙💙
- tovogueorbust@max_dunbar COFFEEEEEEEE!!! Thanks bro. Or Nilhamr. Or whatever
- email@example.com yes that's honestly why I'm trying to switch! I wake up around 7-730ish but always miss sunrise obviously and I love that part of day!! Thanks for the tips babe!
- tovogueorbust@theclassictee yes seriously fingers crossed!! I feel like I have the wake up time pretty consistent but my nights are all over the place so definitely have to be a bit more strict there. Thanks so much babe!!
- tovogueorbust@marjordagil 😘
- tovogueorbust@suefontaine oh that's so smart! Is it an iPhone setting or an app you is? And yes I think not letting the weekends override your schedule is key, hoping for an 8AM lie in at least tomorrow!!!
- tovogueorbust@hannah379banana wow that's such a change!!! But I've committed about 3-4 mos to really trying and it's true that it does start getting easier! My goal is to be at 6AM so that I can start wrapping up most work and have the day to enjoy/run errands/workout, especially in the summer!
- tovogueorbust@thatsotee thanks my boo!!!
- suefontaine@tovogueorbust it's the Bedtime setting in my clock (iPhone 7) - allows me to set a regularly 8 hour slot to sleep and then reminds me gently - can also set for different days of the week too! The newer iPhones also have a red light setting for night time so you can dial down the blue light that's so bad at keeping us awake!
- romi.lash@tovogueorbust Anytime hun! 😘
- vancouvergirlbeautyclubTHIS AMAZING BOOK 👉 The Miracle Morning: The not so obvious secret guaranteed to transform your life before 8 am. - By Hal Elrod.
Log in to like or comment.