- spicerootsCarrot and beetroot kanji. Fermented drink. Salty, spicy and yummy.
#indiancooking #indiancuisine #indianfood #indianfoodtales #indianfoodie #fermentation #probiotic #probiotics #fermenteddrinks
- sushmamaheshwarNever tasted looks so yum... receipe pls
- shlokadharLooks so good🔥🔥🔥
- ceylon_loverExcellent 😋👌
- nazeenkoondaNow those two ingredients I get here. How do u make it sifu? Guide me please
- spiceroots@nazeenkoonda check out my friend's blog. She is @sangeetaamkhanna on Instagram. I base mine on her recipe.
- nazeenkoonda@spiceroots Okies. Tjanks.
- sangeetaamkhanna@spiceroots what lovely colour that is. I have some black carrots in my fridge though the season is gone here.
- futloozSo refreshing!
- rekhakakkarMy favorite... A Punjabi essential in spring
- spiceroots@rekhakakkar totally. So refreshing.
- rabbit.87Main question: since it is fermented, is there ANY alcoholic content in this? Id love to try it, but I break out in hives when I ingest ANYTHING with alcohol :-(
- rajeev1970Lovely shot
- bytesofyumYum!!!! I want😍
- kombuchazestLove it :) 💖
- email@example.com it does have a little alcohol in it, anything fermented does. But this is only fermented for 2to 3 days. So just a hint. But you might want to stay away from it.