writing.tipsI get a hot drink, tea or coffee, put on my glasses, some comfortable pants, put on my headphones, turn on an epic instrumental playlist in 8tracks, and sit cross-legged or kinda crouched at my desk lol. Then I briefly look at what I wrote the day before, and then go ahead and get scribbling. Or typing. Sometimes I look at something to get me inspired before I start. What about you guys? Do you have a writing ritual?
Be sure to check the link in the bio for cool writing stuff! All original designs by yours truly ;)
#writingtips #writertips #tipsforwriting #tipsforwriters #tipsforauthors #write #writing #writingmotivation #writer #writers #author #authors #writinghelp #poetsofig #poetrycommunity #poetsofinstagram #writinginspiration #writersofinstagram #authorsofinstagram #writersofig #writerlife #writingbooks #writingnovels #writingabook #writinganovel #amwriting #writingcommunity
- awori_hildai listen to music by adelle
- roo.tabagaYeah, thanks! @the_anonymous_cherif
- snoot92No but I should
- theaswinfieldWell I listen to music when possible, but I can't always do even that little thing. Apart from that, I've got nothing.
- twainaustenWrite every day. With or without kids present. Now that is a practice.
- letsgetthiswriteI write in the morning and in the evening with a hot drink beside me. In the morning, it's really me journaling what would make that day great. In the evening I go back and see what I've done. I also write stories more in the evening because I'm more creative at that time. But a hot drink is always present. I'll go through chai teas, hot cocoa, and coffee all day long.
- zoya.abrahamI usually sit next to my best friend while they are drawing and lean there for a while and say every word I right
- bookworm_aestheticI get comfortable, play some good music or white noise, I procrastinate a little bit, and then get to writing
- ogochukwubibianaI simply space put from this world, I let my mind travel to emptiness. I leave this world to a completely wordless world while my body is in it.
- lookthrough_themadnessFor me, I go to an empty table (usually the dining room table), grab my writing notebook, and then I just write. I don't have any water next to me (although I probably should), I have no food, I have nothing but me, my computer, my writing notebook, and a pen. Then I put on my epic instrumental music and I write for hours and hours on end. I only stop writing when I need an eye break or if my stomach is gurgling. :)
- ashleylovell5I do all my writing in the mornings. I'm a morning person.
- sileddieHeadphones + beer
- sami0125My headphones plugged into my computer, playing my writing playlist. A nice full glass of sweet red wine, and my dog laying beside me.
- ronsmoothbanksI listen music that follows the same tone that I'm expressing on paper. I also write everyday!
- bird.kiddoChoose a pen that best suits the story in mind (red if it's violent, black if serious, blue if sad or nostalgic, purple if mystical, etc) if possible
- totaloriginalityAlways a saturday, for the full day. You would think it get tiring but it doesn't!
- ruthlessly_memedI have about four books and then three things on my laptop I write on. I write wherever, whenever I want to and whenever I'm inspired
- dj_earthquake01Music helps me every time getting better👌🏻
- spoken_nomoresilenceStudy/writing music ,and phone turned off
- hodanahhasPlaying good music, and when the clock hits 2 a.m. . Inspiration hits me! I always love to write when it's late at night, while eating a snack
Log in to like or comment.