celeryandthecityOK SO UPDATE since I posted this after Christmas. (am I the only one who asked for a detox deodorant in their stocking? 🎁) This @kaianaturals activated charcoal deodorant is actually a DETOX for your armpits.
Many people notice when they switch to natural deodorants- they smell worse. 👃🏻👃🏻👃🏻That's for two possible reasons: 1. You have a crappy deodorant 2. Your body is really toxic and is sweating out the chemicals now that it's able to breathe. ☠️🤢☠️
This deodorant is great as an everyday deodorant OR as a detox for those switching to natural. It uses activated charcoal to pull toxins from your armpits. 💪🏻 I loved this scent too.
It's about a 6 week detox process to go from super smelly, to sweaty, to back to normal.🙌🏻💚 I suggest anyone to do this who has ever used aluminum based deodorants (literally everybody). During the process, you just keep reapplying if you find yourself getting smelly and you're all good.
- laughingwillowphotographyCool advice, thank you! 😊
- mbixI'll have to try this!
- celeryandthecity@mbix yasssssss girl 🙌🏻🙌🏻
- celeryandthecity@laughingwillowphotography 😘😘😘
- siselcorporateNice :)
- mindful.inspirationAmazing! 😀 Think you'd love our account too, look us up!! ✨
- bonitaaaa23How long would you say that last you ?
- celeryandthecity@bonitaaaa23 I'm still using it and I started in January!
- kaianaturalsThank you for your review!! So happy that you're enjoying the detox. Cheers to healthy, toxin-free pits! 😉💪🏻⚫️✔️
- bonitaaaa23Thanks I will check it out :) I can't stand stinking . I have tried making a activated charcoal paste but I guess I don't do it enough. After I shower I am fine but then the next day it's horrible like if I have been working out . :( @celeryandthecity
Log in to like or comment.