happyhealthyholyhomeLove others. Love others. Love others.
With your words.
Through your actions.
In your heart.
Then, and only then, can you have confidence as you approach the Father in prayer. He calls you to a love love that the world doesn't understand or practice - an active, heartfelt, self-sacrifical love - the same love Christ gave. Without that love, everything else we do for the Lord is worthless.
Love as He loved, so others can experience His love through you and be drawn to Him. Lift Him up with your life. Lift others up with your love. ❤️ "Beloved, if our heart does not condemn us, we have confidence before God; and whatever we ask we receive from him, because we keep his commandments and do what pleases him. And this is his commandment, that we believe in the name of his Son Jesus Christ and love one another, just as he has commanded us" (1 John 3:21-23). ❤️ #boldconfidentvictorious #1John #womenoftheword
- happyhealthyholyhome#bible #bibleverse #scripture #strongwomen #womenofgod #womenlivingwell #lifelivedbeautifully #christian #christianity #christianwomen #church #faith #truth #love
- tarabul40I've been reading along here :)
- happyhealthyholyhome@tarabul40 - yay! ❤️
- kati_qldandbeyondI fall so short of that :( Hard not to get disheartened sometimes :)
- marriedmyrickThis is a great word! 💛 thank you!
Log in to like or comment.