cynthiafrenetteDay 17 #100dayproject the not as fun part of creating sewing patterns, typing it all up (& trying to decipher what the heck I wrote as I worked and clearly explain what's in my head lol) and making it into a real PDF pattern to release, with diagrams, photos, etc. It's a massive amount of work, great respect to anyone else out there who designs patterns! One more test to come once it's all typed to make sure it all works then it'll be ready for finishing and designing the final layout and file. #pattern #writing #janomecanada
- cpeicheffAmen!! So. Much. Freaking. Work. 😳
- cynthiafrenette@cpeicheff it is! And I hate when I see people sharing copies of paid patterns- after all the work that goes in to a pattern, just buy a copy and support the designer, y'know!? ❤
- rstogetherDeveloping instructions is nuts and hard work!! That's coming from a policy and procedures gal.
- cynthiafrenette@rstogether it is! And using the simplest terminology to explain it so anybody can do it is tricky. Wish I could plug my brain in to the computer- see, do it like this! Bzzt rumble beep beep lol!
- sherrisylvesterTotally get this so much!
Log in to like or comment.