- juliet_allen"Does my sexiness upset you? Does it come as a surprise that I dance like I've got diamonds at the meeting of my thighs."
~ Maya Angelou
I often hear friends and clients saying they fear they are 'too much' ... too overwhelming, too loud, too sexual, too expressive ... they hold back from opening up to the possibility of new lovers, crippled with fear that they might scare people away with their 'too much-ness'. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I get it, sometimes I think this too. And then I remind myself that I want to live an authentic life. And I don't want to dull down who I am. And if I'm 'too much' for someone, then that someone isn't the right person for me. Food for thought!
Artist // @cgellen
- maude.bobetteslove you amazing woman 😚
- irenewhoo@pixiiiie love and friendship like all these artists ❤️
- varilongmuirYep. When you feel most like YOU but it's too much for others around you.
- ignitefitnessandhealthglasgowAmen to that! ❤👍
- mikntamnudes@juliet_allen I love what you said, I hear that alot when I am told I can be a 'bit too much' for most people. I hate not being able to be myself.
- tim_c_gerrardWell expressed I reckon
- cestilona@rachelrieille @jeudhskwudjarianeariane
- juliet_allen@shelfloveclub @tipsyyygypsyyyy ✨😘
- juliet_allen@mikntamnudes be yourself!! You have nothing to lose and everything you gain 👏🏻
- eheth_Luv this🙌🏾🙌🏾 @britt__smith
- luisgabperez507@juliet_allen gooddddd
- britt__smithI was about to send this too you!! @eheth_
- veroangelineTotally agree 💎
- scoot_rj@oi_itsal thoughts on too much🕺🏻
- nicknacklesThis used to sound like an insult, but really it's the greatest backhanded compliment from the other kind of person who's afraid they're not enough. Life's too short to take it personally
- danu_hutapeaHi everyone could you explain for above image
- timble41If your enjoying the sex vocalise it . Personal I think if a woman is vocal she is loving the experience and enjoying herself