birdtroubleIt might be because I'm an only child and growing up I had to find use in projects and objects to keep me busy, but working with my hands and acknowledging the present moment with materials in front of me gives me strength. I can run around all day and feel the weight of the world but when I'm crafting @birdtrouble, I can find moments of complete content simplicity. I feel the same when I'm hanging out with my dog. We took Tyler to the vet today for an emergency visit. Today is his second day of throwing up and first day with blood in his stool (which isn't even solid). He'll have to go back for expensive tests ASAP if he doesn't get better. I'm trying to stay calm and hope for the best but I'm worrying about his health. It's stupid but I'm also worried about the financial hit. It's just that I felt the weight of worry hit hard this afternoon and it's weighing on me strong this evening. Everyone cross your fingers Tyler dude gets better. 💖
- ashleestewackSending you and ty guy love, hope all is okay
- thistlesilverdesignsThinking of your pup & hoping for the best!
- hejiragoldKisses to your boy & sending lots of healing energy his way 💗
- birdtrouble@ashleestewack @thistlesilverdesigns @hejiragold many thanks ladies ❤️❤️
- rfuentes1996Hope Ty gets better soon!
- birdtrouble@rfuentes1996 thank you! Hoping the antibiotics work. Fingers crossed.
Log in to like or comment.