amy_skyntherapyDo you have an acne question that you'd like answering? I'm opening the floor to anyone who wants some extra advice, simply leave your questions in the comments below and I'll compile all the Q&A's into a big blog post that will go live over the weekend! 😜
- thelondonglowWhat's your opinion on pre/probiotics in helping to heal and clear acne? Xx
- lililindsaysworldAny tips for bacne! Sweat pimples troll my lower back..
- deegoesgreenAny suggestions on how to balance blood sugar levels? :) some people say alpha lipoic acid helps a lot, but there are mixed reviews! 💚
- elisabethogdenHow much reishi mushroom and ashawanga powder do you use daily? I've been putting 1-2 teaspoons of each in my smoothies daily but have heard that too much can cause stomach stress 🌻
- drool09Can sauerkraut reallt help acne?
- drool09Does microneedling help with active spots?
- ladybugebDoes skin purging actually exist?
- thewildflightI used to use spf 30 but now I'm using spf 20 because I didn't like how white and sticky the old sunscreen was. Is this enough for someone with hyperpigmentation?
- thewildflightWhich is more accurate for hormone test- blood or saliva?
- myskinwoesAre facials really necessary? I've spent £1000's on facials, peels, microdermabrasion etc. and none really 'worked'. I've found that a good skincare routine and a retinoid cream does the best job for me.
- leannesrayOnce the acne is under control how can we start reducing supplementation / introducing foods back into our diets without skin going crazy again!
- leannesrayAlso can time heal hormonal acne when coming off the pill?
- laurennie88What do you think about vitamin A at moderate doses (25,000-50,000IU) for acne? I noticed a lot of purging but it seemed to make a difference once that had stopped, but there are a lot of contraindications/side effects it seems?
- melanie_melsAlternatives to benzoyl peroxide. Or how to slowly stop using it. If i stop my face breaks out like crazy. Thats the only thing thats keeping the acbe at bay
- victoria_shaeI had a terrible out break of cystic acne all over my face about a year ago. I got on rodan and Fields unblemish regime and that cleared my acne within 1 month. I did 3 chemical peels, microdermabrasion, and lazering after that for my deep prominent scarring on cheeks and chin. My scars are still there but are not my biggest concern right now. Now about 7 months of having my acne under control after the huge breakout I am getting terrible cysts again. Not just one at a time but multiple at the same time in the same area. Please help.... I workout about 3 times a week and I am not stressed and I do not eat terrible. I could be healthier but I have always eaten this way and my skin has never been really affected by the way I eat except for when I eat a lot ( tons) of dairy in a short amount of time! I am thinking about going dairy free but my aunt who is a nurse said that won't do anything for my acne. I am about to call it quits and get on birth control, I really think this cystic acne has something to do with my hormones but I'm just unsure on how to tell. Any recommendations on birth controls best for acne? Or any supplements to help balance hormones? I used a supplement for 2 month a while ago to naturally boost hormones and balance them but I didn't see an improvement in my skin so I stopped them. Should I get back on it? Any advice on natural ways to get rid of cysts?
- amy_skyntherapyHi guys! Thanks for all your comments, I've had to switch it off for now as this blog post will be way too long! Sorry if you didn't manage to get your questions in - but I'll be doing another one next month :) A x
- lauraejoslin@amy_skyntherapy when will you be doing the live video to answer these questions I need to put an alarm to remind !! X
- lauraejoslinDoes anyone know when @amy_skyntherapy is going live or have I missed it? X
- amy_skyntherapy@lauraejoslin The blog posts are up now! :)
- amy_skyntherapy@lauraejoslin The link is in my bio :)
Log in to like or comment.