kyrstie_aflGet outdoors, stop look around and find the beauty in one small thing today. My garden is a mess at the moment and needs a few days spent tidying but amongst the dying summer plants is this magical looking echinacea that has dazzled me since it rose from the dirt. It didn't grow last year when I planted the seed but decided this is its year. No wonder the butterflies and bees are attracted to it. #companionplanting
- kyrstie_afl#growfromseed #flowersforbees #bees #médicinalplants #growjustonething #vegetablegarden #ecoliving #sustainability #slowliving #healthyliving #getoutdoors #gardeningaustralia #ilovemygarden #growsomethinggreen #gardenening #kitchengarden #organicliving #nothingisordinary #momentsofmine #mindfuliving #inmygarden #myeverydaymagic #liveauthentic
- ourspicedkitchenThat is definitely spectacular 🌸🌷
- _kara_stewartOh it's beautiful 😍
- tweak.permaculture.nutritionOne of my absolute favourites!! 😍🌸💜
- redladybird.wellnessOut in the herb garden today its needs a weed 💚🍃have a wonderful day
- firstname.lastname@example.org you too, enjoy 🌱
- stonecoalstudioThese plants seem to want to choose where and when they want to grow. It's always a surprise!
- palatefamilyfarmEchinacea does it every time 😉
- kyrstie_afl@stonecoalstudio glad to hear it wasn't just me!
- myveggiepatchI hope mine are more successful in their second year. This year has been a big fat fail!
- kyrstie_afl@myveggiepatch I hope they are for you too. I have them planted in a few spots and this one is doing the best. The others may take 3 years! Worth it though
- kelann2121So pretty. Was it from a bird land seed? My flower child recently randomly sprinkled some throughout different areas of our garden. I explained it could take quite a while but am worried if they pop thru I might think it is a weed!
- kyrstie_afl@kelann2121 yes it was Birdland seed. I grow almost all my own, the Kinders and my family garden customer's using Birdland seed. It is such amazing quality. I also use it in my Kitchen Garden Box® the plant does look a lot like a weed when it starts....
- fivecupsofteaAren't they just wonderful!
Log in to like or comment.