amy_skyntherapyLove this serum at night to boost hydration to the skin. Did you know oily skin is also often DEHYDRATED skin? Also, you cannot hydrate the skin by drinking more water!? I'll be sharing more tips soon on how your dehydrated skin is making you more oily and prone to breakouts!
#acnefree #acne #acnejourney #beautyblog #naturalhealing #naturalbeauty#greenbeauty #clearskin #bbloggers#greenbbloggers #cleanliving #pcos #acnesupport #pcostips #health #healthyliving #guthealth #crueltyfree #skinproblems #acneprone #acnetreatment #naturalhealing #acnescars #probiotics #greenproducts #acneproneskin #acnefriendly #acnehelp #acnecommunity #naturalhealth
- rach_blushandsageCan't wait to try some @evolvebeautyuk products!! They look so good😍😍
- amy_skyntherapy@rach_blushandsage This serum, their citrus body wash and body scrub are so divine! 😊
- evolvebeautyukSo true! Looking forward to more tips...
- harrietmakeup@amy_skyntherapy tell me more 🙃
- yasminamrgaberThanks Amy, I will take a look at this product. Another thing about dehydrated skin is that facial oils are not able to hydrate the skin like a serum or moisturiser, that's what i've experienced anyway.
- amy_skyntherapy@yasminamrgaber Yes you're 100% right! For adequate skin hydration the product needs to be water based, not oil based so facial oils will never hydrate the skin. 😁👍💕
- heyjulesbHey @amy_skyntherapy! Would you advise using this serum in the night, but in the morning I used the GP hydrating firming serum in the morning?
- amy_skyntherapy@heyjulesb They're both great for hydration, I don't think you really need both! But if you do want to mix things up a bit then either will work both morning or night! :)
- heyjulesb@amy_skyntherapy oh okay! Thank you! I think I overloaded my skin with too much products in the past, so trying to streamline!
- tamsinaliciaWhere do you get this product?
- bypaperbeautyLove this serum and the fresh face wash too. And the orange body wash. And their orange body lotion... Never met an Evolve product I didn't like actually!
Log in to like or comment.