thenaturalnurturerMamas, it's okay if you don't have a 6-pack...I don't either and probably never will. And it's okay if you're still working towards losing that "baby weight", it's a journey not a race, after all . And it's okay if you can't find the time to be the gym rat you once were, a long walk with the dog and a dance party with your kiddos is wonderful exercise at this season of life. Your value as a woman, mother, partner, and person is not measure by your pant size, how many miles you can run or how that bathing suit looks on you. It's measured in showing up every day and doing the best with what you have. By not giving up. By loving yourself through all of life's seasons. The true measure is being the best version of you...and we all come in different shapes, sizes and forms of beautiful #therearenosupermoms
#ig_motherhood #motherhood #parenthood #unitedinmotherhood #littleandbrave #letthembelittle #dailyparenting #motherhoodrising #momlife #momblogger #mom #healthyfamily
- thewholesmithsTotally! I don't think we give ourselves enough grace. Holding ourselves to a standard of the past just takes away from the now. Our lives evolve as should expectations.
- fabigameroYOU are wonderful!!! Lots of blessings 💕💕❤️️❤️️
- littlebitsof_realfoodThis is so so sooo true!!
- livinglovingpaleoLoooooove this so much!!
- rosev_cabGreat words. Needed to hear this today! Thank you❤️
- nataliesiebuhrI just stared following you and love this!! ❤️
- pebblesinparadizLove the Positive 💖💕💖💝💗💖
- missybeltranThank you for the reminder! Great way to end my day.
- peninsulalchfLove this. @reneegas @healthandsafetychick @jordanakate10 @sahmalicious @aehille
- madre_hada_I needed to read that. Thank you sooooo much
- sahmaliciousThank you @peninsulalchf 😘 💖
- thenaturalnurturer@madre_hada_ I think we all need a reminder from time to time
- thenaturalnurturer@missybeltran 💕
- thenaturalnurturer@nataliesiebuhr I'm so thrilled! Both for the follow and for this speaking to you!
- thenaturalnurturer@fabigamero 🙏🏻💕
- thenaturalnurturer@thewholesmiths I totally agree! The "comparison curse" doesn't always involve other people, sometimes we compare our current journey with one from our past. Different seasons of life carry different challenges and different rewards...and you are so right that we need to give ourself grace
- thenaturalnurturer@jennkwonr 💕
- nutritionprovocateurWell said. 💜
Log in to like or comment.