diannebondyyogaOh my look what came in the mail today! @enellsportsbras I know I'm going to love these already. The colour had me and the fact that they feature diversity in their advertising and on their tags makes my heart sing. These are for me is what it says. You are welcome here is what it implies. Finally a bra for the girls that will last! Stay tuned for a video tomorrow
- fursomeprison@bordershelly try some 'rainbeau' bras. I use those in the hot room and my girls stay right where they're supposed to, in comfort and without smothercating. (Smothercating: non breathable fabrics that don't wick sweat in 104F... I tend to make up words. )
- thevikbThis is the brand I want red to recommend to you when we were in retreat and talking about bras, but I couldn't remember the name. They are amazing! You will feel very supported! No wires and no thin bands that will twist and fold. Love love love these bras for exercise and yoga. x
- enellsportsbras@wvhorn yay!
- enellsportsbras@msgachelle so happy to hear this 💪
- enellsportsbras@bordershelly not sure if you're using our LITE version or the SPORT version but they have different fabrics and the LITE is a little more breathable, but not as strong support as our SPORT. We're glad to hear we keep the girls in place!
- enellsportsbras@thevikb thank you so much!
- yogawithnikoleDiversity in an ad?? I LOVE IT!! Let us know reviews. I will have to order one
- bordershelly@enellsportsbras your website says you don't ship outside of the United States but I'm sure I ordered online previously and I'm in Canada
- la_lu_pipThat bra is so stellar. Nothing keeps me contained quite like @enellsportsbras. I couldn't exercise without mine.
- debba21Awesome sports bra!! Total must for high impact exercise. Absolutely high quality, lasts for years! Enjoy!
- j.t.cardiffBest. Sports bra. PERIOD.
- sceneafileI got my first Enell more than 10 years ago and they only had Black and white ones. Great investment 👌🏾
- enellsportsbras@bordershelly you can order from @sportsbrascanada!
- enellsportsbras@la_lu_pip so happy to hear it!
- email@example.com thank you!
- enellsportsbras@sceneafile thanks! They do last a looooong time
- enellsportsbras@debba21 thank you!
- zoniegirl123@diannebondyyoga - think I need one! I was always a busty gal but after a double mastectomy in 2015...I'm much smaller. Strange to look for/wear a non-underwire bra now. I find for me a front closure or sports bra is best...so this looks good. Let us know what you think!
- meerabigyogaLooks comfy--love the front closure
Log in to like or comment.