xtinaluvspink1Do you make tofu? I've learned that draining and pressing firm tofu prior to cooking makes allllll the difference in the end product! These creamy bowls of roasted vegetable puree are topped with roasted tofu and pepitas for a light, protein- rich meal. Get this #vegan #glutenfree #recipe #ontheblog today! Direct link is in my profile. #vegetarian #healthy #eatclean #eeeeeats #igfoodie #wholefoods #glutenfree #homemade #huffposttaste #foodblogger #bgbcommunity #tofu #soy #protein #dinner
- deva2200Looks delicious 😋👍
- xtinaluvspink1@deva2200 thank you!
- this_is_louiseInteresting! I prefer silken tofu because I'm always let down by the texture of firm tofu. Will give a go on my next food shop.
- xtinaluvspink1@this_is_louise how do you prepare it?
- this_is_louiseI like it unprepped, just cut into cubes, I place on top of a bowl of white rice with a little soy sauce and seaweed. It reminds me of fresh/cream cheese :) I've heard people use it in vegan desserts like cheesecakes or chocolate mousses but have never tried it myself.
- xtinaluvspink1@this_is_louise I love using it in desserts! No one can tell the difference. Plain tofu is too weird a texture for me, though. I did make cream cheese with some, by pressing out the liquid and pureeing with vinegar and spices.
Log in to like or comment.