- themodernmarketerRaw truth from my new article! Link in the bio.
Every thought leader starts with zero followers.
Nobody just magically jumps to hundreds of thousands or even millions of followers overnight.
You’ve got to start somewhere. So start now.
We are in a fast-moving world where trends change from week to week and day to day. By staying current and relevant with these trends, you move with ideas rather than behind them.
In marketing, in business, in your specific industry, and in the news, you always want to be on top of what is happening. There are plenty of content reader tools out there to help you do this. I, for one, am a big fan of Feedly.
Start with what you can do in this moment to make a difference.
Even if right now you have just your mom and your friends listening to you, you can still make a difference. Start by influencing your immediate circles.
You don’t need a lot of followers to have massive influence.
If you can make big enough of an impact on just a few individuals, you have influence.
That’s inspiration. That’s thought leadership.
You don’t need to wait until you have more people listening to you, or more of established voice in order to be a thought leader, you need to be more of an influence. The more impact you create, the more people will want to share your impact with others.
So accept where you are and who you have in your circle right now and move forward with the trends and your people of this moment. It starts now.
- themodernmarketer#marketer #marketing #inspiration #entrepreneur #entrepreneurs #entrepreneurial #entrepreneurlife #entrepreneurship #youngentrepreneur #smb #smallbiz #smallbusiness #smallbusinessowner #owner #business #businesses #businessman #businesstips #businessideas #businesswoman #startup #startups #startuplife #hustle #hustlehard #grind #grinding #success #successful #motivation
- urbansouthern"You don't need a lot of followers to have a massive influence." True story. -Meg
- kjososwoleI think this holds a lot of people back from trying to influence and make a change. Great article!
- davidleebarronAwesome post. Very creative!👌
- daniel_werdenich_😄 😄
- nouritaniiThanks a lot!!!
- ctgmarketingwell said
- arash_thSo inspiring 👌👌